www.myrecruiting.biz, the premier source for specialized finance & accounting recruitment in Texas, Louisiana and the Gulf South, is currently seeking a Audit Accountant for a direct hire opportunity in Baton Rouge, LA. Our client company has a long term growth plans for this international service company and is seeking only the most talented and driven professional to join their team.
Is given a wide variety of assignments under the supervision of Seniors, Managers, Sr. Managers, and Partners. Is able to complete assigned areas of increasing complexity and when problems arise, outlines them for the Senior, Manager, Sr. Manager, or Partner and then acts on advice. Is able to adhere to time budgets on jobs assigned and displays professional conduct. May be assigned smaller engagements for completion from planning through financial statement preparation. May lead Staff Accountants and assist in their training.
Supports the firm by performing the following duties:
· Performs diversified accounting and auditing assignments under the direction of a Senior, Manager and/or Partner.
· Begins to demonstrate competency in technical skills, work quality, and application of professional and firm standards.
· Meets time constraints and client deadlines.
· Participates in planning of client engagements.
· Becomes proficient at preparing financial statements using the firm?s software programs and prepares other reports, projects, and duties as may be assigned.
· Begins to develop a command of GAAP, other comprehensive basis of accounting, unique or specialized accounting principles, and financial statement presentations.
· Begins acquiring the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty.
· May have some supervisory responsibilities including the training, monitoring, and mentoring of other staff while on engagements and within the office.
· Two to three years experience in accounting and auditing, preferably in the Construction, Automotive, and Financial Institutions industries.
· Bachelor's degree or Master?s degree from a four-year college or university; with 150 credit hours CPA requirement met.
· Proficiency in use of computers and general knowledge of computer accounting and software programs.
o Programs used by the firm:
§ ProSystems Engagement
§ Microsoft Excel & Word
§ Idea Data Mining Software
Join us on our Social Media groups for up to date job openings, discussions and more
Join us on MYRecruiting-LinkedIn
Like us on MYRecruiting-Facebook
Follow us @MYRecruiting
Join our circle +MYRecruiting
McIntyre Youngblood Recruiting, LLC, www.myrecruiting.bizis an equal opportunity employer specializing in direct hire employment and temporary staffing of accounting, finance, legal, administrative and information technology (IT) professionals in Houston, Dallas and New Orleans. With 30 plus years of experience we are able to provide experienced candidates at all levels including management consulting. MYRecruiting is a certified Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) and HUB qualified. McIntyre Youngblood Recruiting, LLC was named to Louisiana?s Top Business List for 2008 and 2011 by www.DiversityBusiness.com as a top emerging business.
Please visit our web-site for career resource articles MYRecruiting-CandidatesResources