Blaze Tech Lead : Boston, MA : 6-9+ Months
Title: Blaze Tech Lead
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6-9+ Months
- He/she should have at least 5-8 years of industry experience 2 years of experience in Business rule tools like Blaze Advisor
- Good knowledge of
- XML, J2EE
- Web Services
- Unit Testing and Debugging rules
- Excellent knowledge of programming / systems analysis, as well as quality assurance, prototyping, construction, integration, and migration functions; possesses an excellent understanding of programming languages, development tools, and the current environment.
- Displays problem solving and analytical skills, using them to resolve technical problems; possesses an excellent understanding of business requirements and IT strategies.
Draws on extensive knowledge base (e.g., infrastructure, technology, and applications) to analyze problems of the greatest complexity and contribute to troubleshooting efforts..
- Responsible for design along with the architect
- Performs onsite and offsite co-ordination
- Responsible for monitoring offshore team members and delivering project artifacts from offshore.
- Leverages excellent design understanding and/or capabilities (e.g., database, application code, reusable objects, and interfaces) to optimize development efforts in a distributed environment
- Adept at understanding operational nuances across multiple business units / functional areas.
- Participate and contribute to rule analysis when required. Will need the skills to create Object Model (Java & XSD). Will be required to package and deploy rules and troubleshoot environment issues.
Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.
Thanks and Regards,
National Systems Consulting
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org