Test Engineer (closed)
Chronos Consulting (www.chronosconsulting.com) is part of the Coberon Chronos Group, an award winning global leader in permanent and temporary staffing, RPO and business process automation solutions (www.chronosworkflow.com) for global multinationals. The Group owns and operates 41 offices worldwide.
Follow us on twitter.com/coberonchronos and facebook.com /coberonchronos
Our multinational Client is looking for a new colleague to their Rail Service Department to the role of
Manage a very intensive qualifying testing program (“tipo” testing) of vehicles. An Engineer from the HQ will manage the operations.
- The main duty of the local engineer is to assist and to be the main collaborator of the Managing Engineer.
- He will take part in all the necessary tests in all the train equipments (electronic–computing equipments as well as pneumatic-mechanic equipments) and will coordinate the job and tasks of technicians.
- He must facilitate and eventually be in charge of communications with the customer.
- Specialized in electrical, mechanical or any other technical area,
- More than 2 years of experience in maintenance, testing and/or commissioning of machinery or capital goods.
- Experience in railway sector is a big asset
- Fluent English AND Hungarian
- Candidates should be available for a training period in Spain in case of it´s necessary. (housing, living costs covered by the Company.)
- place of Work: Hajdú-Bihar county