PeopleSoft Portal Application Specialist (closed)
**** PeopleSoft Portal Application Specialist***
Function as a PeopleSoft application and technical expert for the PeopleSoft Portal implementation. The Portal will support the implementation of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, HCM, FMS, and EPM/OBIEE.
1. Gather and document requirements, define and document setup and configuration, develop functional and technical specifications.
2. Support the configuration and implementation of the Portal for all proposed applications.
3. Advise project team on best practices related to configuration and setup for the Portal and assist in making the best strategic configuration decisions.
4. Provide Portal architecture and infrastructure knowledge to facilitate successful deployment.
5. The contractor is expected to work a 40-hour week Monday through Friday (8 Hours per day) or Monday through Thursday (10 hours per day). Local candidates should expect to work Monday through Friday.
6. The contractor will be expected to provide complete knowledge transfer to project team members to cover the work completed prior to the end of the contract.
7. Working directly with developers to ensure that functional and technical specifications for customizations meet business requirements.
A minimum of 5 years of in-depth knowledge implementing Portal with multiple underlying PeopleSoft applications is required. There is a strong preference for candidates who have worked in complex implementation environments. Ability to provide best practices related to infrastructure and security is critical. Excellent analytical, organizational, verbal and written communications skills are required.
Candidates should be available as soon as possible. We anticipate the duration of the work to be at least 6 months.