Sales Executive (closed)
Rewarding and lucrative Sales Executive position available in Enterprise Sales team for college graduates with 7+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience. Looking for Sales Executives in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Acquire new clients by presenting product information management software solution, manage client requirements, and negotiate deals with Fortune 2000 companies.
- Carry a new-booked business quota.
- Prospect, gain proficiency in the solution, present effectively, demonstrate solution-selling skills and demonstrate software to ensure prospects turn into actual customers.
- Develop and call on new prospects within the Fortune 2000 in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations.
- Present products and services to new corporate accounts.
- Exceed established new business revenue targets for software sales.
- Develop and actively pursue list of targeted key accounts worldwide and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts.
- Set goals for annual revenue achievement against each prospective account.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities via pipeline report.
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities.
- Monitor and report sales activity within the system.
- Ensure customer issues are acknowledged and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure relationships with key decision-makers for accounts that will provide new business are continuously developed and relationships are strengthened and grown.
- Become a software expert and be able to actively demo the software to prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 7+ years of proven sales or customer facing (with revenue generation) experience in the software industry.
- Relevant experience may include selling Ecommerce, PIM, MDM, Eprocurement, ERP, CRM or CMS systems.
- Experienced in creating action plans.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task and ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to integrate knowledge across disciplines to include cold calling, consultative selling, product demonstrations, closing contracts, operation/process flow, and product function.
- High degree of computer literacy is a must.
- Previous experience selling an enterprise license software is a plus.
- Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Commerce and the IBM ecosystem, Oracle ATG and the Oracle partner ecosystem, Demandware or other such enterprise platforms is a plus.
- Able to work with MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and salesforce.com or similar contact management software.
- Sales executives with previous pre-sales experience is highly desirable.
- Ideal candidates will have a desire to eventually manage an office as the company grows. Managerial experience or career ambitions is thus desirable.