BILINGUAL SPANISH/ENGLISH CSR (BACK OFFICE) (closed)
360training is a market leading provider of compliance and workforce e-Learning solutions. 360training services over 1700 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries best manage career, compliance and certification needs. Ranked as the 6th fastest growing tech company in the 2006 Deloitte and Touché Fast 50. 360training's customers include industry leaders Guaranty Bank, IBC, Trammell Crow Company, Centex Homes, Duke Energy and more.
360training.com’s Philippines team provides critical back office support to our global network of over 26 industry training portals that service over 4 million clients worldwide.
Start a new life with the global workforce.
- Work with a global team of industry experts and specialists
- Quarterly incentive plan
- Enjoy leave credits after a month of employment
- Observe Philippine holidays and rest day during weekends
We are looking for someone who has previous customer support experience which is related to but not limited in receiving, initiating, documenting and handling product/services-related transactions over the phone, email and chat to and from customers according to service level agreement.
Successful candidates will do the following tasks:
- Effectively responds to clients concerns and queries with courtesy and professionalism
- Communicates with customers via phone, e-mail or chat
- Answers incoming calls from clients and directs them to the correct department or individual.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience
- Required to do research on companies for setting up M&A calls
- Strong interpersonal skills; professional, courteous, friendly, and empathetic
- Maintain reporting on daily calls and service levels
- Enter Tickets for CS as needed to report bugs
We are looking for a suitable individual with the following qualifications:
- Bilingual in Spanish & English
- At least 6 months experience as CSR
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; interacting with diverse personalities
- Self-starter with excellent follow-up and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Capable of handling fast-paced, innovative, and constantly changing environment
- Flexible to work in a 24/7 environment
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND INCENTIVE PACKAGE AWAITS QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Visit www.360training.com or
‘Like us’ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/360training.comPhilippines for more info