CRM Administrator (closed)
360training is a market leading provider of compliance and workforce e-Learning solutions. 360training services over 1700 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries best manage career, compliance and certification needs. Ranked as the 6th fastest growing tech company in the 2006 Deloitte and Touché Fast 50. 360training's customers include industry leaders Guaranty Bank, IBC, Trammell Crow Company, Centex Homes, Duke Energy and more.
360training.com’s Philippines team provides critical back office support to our global network of over 26 industry training portals that service over 4 million clients worldwide.
Start a new life with the global workforce.
- Work with a global team of industry experts and specialists
- Quarterly incentive plan
- Enjoy leave credits after a month of employment
- Observe Philippine holidays and rest day during weekends
This role will be primarily effectively managing the system for management of customer relations (the CRM System for Customer Relationship Management) as per the company requirements.
Successful candidates will do the following tasks:
- Query and manage internal customer lists from existing databases across CRM and acquired companies B2B and B2C customer email lists
- CRM report generation
- Serves as a primary contact of CRM training
- Creates sales leads lists and marketing lists
- Understanding of list procurement including sorting and management of all external data lists used in direct mail campaigns
- Supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the organization's customer relationship management (CRM) software through best practices.
- Analyze and resolve CRM program issues in a timely and accurate fashion as well as hold responsibility for monitoring data quality.
- Apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user group on issues related to the design, development and deployment of CRM software critical to business operations
We are looking for a suitable individual with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any IT related course
- Advanced Excel experience
- 1 to 2 years advanced CRM experience
- 1 to 2 years CRM system administrator experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is preferred
- Has the ability to design, configure and customize CRM
- Experienced in database management
- Willing to work during US hours (graveyard/night shift)
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION and QUARTERLY BONUS AWAITS QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
If this opportunity sounds of interest, you may apply online or submit your updated resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Visit www.360training.com for more info or
‘Like us’ on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/360training.comPhilippines.