|Human Resource Dimensions has been engaged to find an HR Manager - Talent Management & Development for a client in Atlanta.
This position is responsible for developing and delivering the talent management and leadership development curriculum, leading the succession planning strategies and change management programs worldwide.
- Serves as a technical expert in the field of leadership development and is responsible for overseeing management of highly complex programs, often with organizational wide impact
- Develops processes to support the Company’s objectives in the areas of key talent/high-potential development, leadership development, change management, performance management and succession planning
- Responsible for certain activities related to Talent Acquisition for key positions
- Provide development and deployment of training, coaching, 360 feedback, Individual Development Plan creation
- Coordinate the Succession Planning program
- As a member of the HR Management Team, this individual will also support and lead other generalist roles within the group which will provide increased opportunities for career development.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five plus years in talent management with at least 5 years spent in a generalist role
- Excellent training and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience supporting an international employee population is a must
- Experience with a manufacturing or industrial company is highly valued