Senior Project Manager, Multiple Enterprise Projects (closed)
Contractor will be working with the Consumer side of the house or the retail side….
The qualified candidate will be an experienced Senior Project Manager to work with a myriad of existing Enterprise projects and will have strong experience as a project manager for medium and large software development projects with healthcare experience. Experience with various file format types including flat files, 834 and HL7 messaging required. The PM candidate will lead all primary Care Services related projects.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proven success and experience project managing middle to large customized projects utilizing a strong software development life cycle
- Facilitates all project related status meetings and communications with IT team members and our Business Partners to ensure projects are on target to meet their deadlines.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Creates and executes timely project work plans with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for time management tracking by project.
- Works effectively as a member of a team and independently.
- Maintains a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while also maintaining necessary project controls.
- Demonstrates the ability to ‘think outside the box’ while identifying potential problems and developing creative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates consistent leadership and judgment
- Healthcare background required
- Must have Development and Technical skillsets
- Proven experience and track record of successfully developing and managing projects related to application implementations within the deadline and the budget.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a Project Management role including significant experience in implementation of large to medium size projects.
- Extensive experience with core PM tools including Microsoft Project Server, Microsoft Project 2007 Professional, Microsoft Sharepoint, Windows Sharepoint Services 2.0, Microsoft Office 2007 Professional (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, Access, etc.), TFS, and others.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Strong working knowledge of computers and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to take ownership of projects assigned with successful deliveries.
- Ability to recognize and escalate situations as deemed necessary.
- Ability to address and resolve all issues utilizing the available resources in a timely and proficient manner.
- Extended working hours may be required as needed.
- Ability to travel as required by project. 20% nationwide
- Knowledge of IT applications and resource teams.
- Experience supervising and/or managing resources.
- PMI certified preferred.
- BA/BS majoring in Accounting, Computer Science, Finance, Information Science, Business Management, or similar field
Travel and expenses will not be reimbursed. No relocation. Local candidates only.
Senior PM Multiple Enterprise Projects SPMKTLO072412JN-C