Digital Learning Consultant-IN/OH (closed)
McGraw-Hill Higher Education has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Learning Consultant in IN or OH. Our Consultants are home based and are responsible for driving digital product sales within an assigned territory.
To directly apply, please visit www.mcgraw-hill.com/careers and enter job number#25556
Here are some of the exciting aspects of the opportunity:
- Travel to conduct technology product presentations and training workshops for key adoptions. Assist with regional/national technology training of MHHE sales reps and customers
- Assist with regional and national technology training of McGraw-Hill Higher Education Sales Reps and customers
- Assist in technology product market research and provide feedback and ideas to enhance product development
- Qualify technology, multimedia and digital content opportunities at the highest institutional level
- Bachelors degree
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience
- This position requires a highly motivated individual, who works well with minimal direction, and can quickly learn and apply new technologies
- The individuals must work well with others, and be able to communicate effectively
- Travel is required (40 to 50 overnight dates throughout the year / daily travel throughout assigned territory)
- College publishing experience
- Prior teaching experience
- Consultative sales experience
- Experience presenting on educational technology products.
We offer a competitive salary and uncapped bonus, a company car, and paid expenses, in addition to top-notch benefits. We provide Sales Professionals the opportunity for personal and professional growth and advancement at a company that is a recognized global leader.
McGraw-Hill Higher Education, is a leading innovator in the development of 21st century teaching and learning solutions for postsecondary and higher education markets worldwide. Through a comprehensive range of traditional and digital education content and tools focused on improving student learning outcomes, McGraw-Hill Higher Education empowers and prepares professionals and students to connect, learn and succeed in the global economy.
The mission of McGraw-Hill Education is to create a smarter, better world through our people, products, and our work in our communities. We are making sure our customers get the information they need to succeed. People who work here want to make sure that happens and see the positive impact of what we do in education. If you possess the above qualifications, and are dynamic, motivated, and passionate about educational publishing, please apply through our online system.
The McGraw-Hill Companies is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.