Business Development Director, Direct Marketing – Investment Management #19402
#19402 Business Development Director, Direct Marketing – Investment Management
Location: New York, NY
Our client offers a smart, more accessible investment account for anyone who wants a better way to manage their savings. You can think of it like a hybrid between saving and investing. The company combines the simple user experience of an online savings account with the performance of an investment account. There’s no minimum balance, no transaction fees, and customers can get the company’s advice and see how other customers like them invest. The company takes care of important investing details, like diversification and rebalancing, automatically.
The ideal candidate for Business Development Director, Direct Marketing will have the following characteristics:
- You love building businesses and teams.
- You know how to find partners, figure out what they want (revenue? cost savings? a better product? happier customers?), and deliver what they want – your product.
- You know how to hire the right people to support you, and you know how to manage them to get the most productivity out of your group. You’re an organizing force. You promote process and efficiency.
- You’re not afraid to cold call someone, and you know how to get a 5 minute chat with just about anyone. You know how to craft a rockin’ pitch deck – and could pitch snow to the Eskimos.
- You want to change the future of investing by building partnerships for company with THE BIGGEST BRANDS and distribution partners out there. While you bat for the Grand Slam, you’re going score a bunch of runs along the way with smaller- and medium-sized partners.
- Hire and manage a team of professionals to support our business development efforts
- Identify, negotiate with, and onboard strategic and distribution partners
- Prioritize approaching partners based on timing and opportunity size
- Initiate, organize, and manage a process for efficient partner acquisition and onboarding
- Create pitch decks, presentations, info sheets, and whatever is needed for our prospecting
- A track record of putting together meaningful business development partnerships
- Sales experience with large financial institutions or employers
- Superior networking skills and entrepreneurial instincts
- A “whatever it takes” mentality. The ability to execute on ideas
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to work hard, learn a lot, and grow with an exciting startup company
- Startup experience
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA)
- Killer compensation, stock options, health care, etc.
- Free hot eats and cool treats, new computer of your choosing, gym membership.
- Create something that will change the world and the way people treat their money.
Joanna Bradley / Redfish Technology
IT Sales & Marketing Recruitment Manager
O: 208.788.8260 M: 208.720.9552
Leading Recruiters in IT and Clean Tech