Director Inside Sales – Data Loss Prevention #19401
#19401 Director Inside Sales – Data Loss Prevention
Location: Waltham, MA
The company provides Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions that secure proprietary and sensitive data and the integrity of business processes essential for companies to successfully compete in today’s highly collaborative and mobile environments.
With the technology architecture in place, the company has started up a new Inside Sales department to sell Risk Assessment and Managed Services offerings to an expanded market – the Global 20,000, with a focus on companies between 500 and 4,000 employees.
- Manage, develop and coach a team of Inside Sales Representatives, working closely with each individual to ensure productivity, growth, collaboration and success of their respective teams
- Collaborate with the unit General Manager and Sales Managers to create extensive training programs to onboard new sales reps and inter-organization sales units
- Generate and present weekly and monthly pipeline and team performance reports to VPs
- Conduct one-on-one reviews with all Sales Development Reps, Sales Managers, and Sales Engineers, to build effective communication, understand training and development needs, and provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Inside Sales Management is required, preferably within Technology, Security or similar environment. Experience in security is a plus.
- Versatile, flexible and willing to work with constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to sense and relate observations to business opportunity.
- Superior knowledge using the Internet, MS Office programs like Excel and MS operating systems like Windows 7. Experience with CRM tools is highly desirable.
- Committed to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Skilled at managing priorities and workflow.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a team, and deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically or through other means to individuals and groups.
Joanna Bradley / Redfish Technology
IT Sales & Marketing Recruitment Manager
O: 208.788.8260 M: 208.720.9552
Leading Recruiters in IT and Clean Tech