Salesforce.com (SFDC) - Senior Manager (closed)
Salesforce.com (SFDC) - Senior Manager
- Miami, Florida, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- McLean, Virginia, United States
Our Client is one of the world's leading management consulting firms for executable strategy, operations, technology, and human capital advisory services. The consulting practice is built around integrated core capabilities - people, process and technology and industry expertise - the capabilities needed to help clients to tackle their most complex challenges.
Our Client's service lines include:
- Application Management Services
- Information Management
- Oracle Package Technologies
- SAP Package Technologies
- Emerging Solutions Technologies
- Systems Integration
- Technology Strategy & Architecture
Essential functions of a Manager:
A Senior Manager is expected to contribute to the firm's growth and development in a variety of ways, including:
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
The Salesforce.com (SFDC) Practice
Offers customer, sales, service and marketing transformation services, based on salesforce.com, which enable our clients to reinvent their business model while rapidly driving significant business benefits. In addition, SFDC offers a cloud based development platform (Force.com) which enables clients to custom develop solutions leveraging the cloud and reducing IT costs.
Senior Managers in the Salesforce.com practice are required to have:
- 10 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- At least 4 years of experience managing large technology engagements
- A minimum of 6 full life cycle Salesforce.com implementations
- A willingness to travel 80 - 100% of the time
In addition, successful Senior Managers will have the following preferred background:
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
If you believe you (or someone you know) might be qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (404) 932-5666.
You may respond to me via email at CherylisRecruiting@gmail.com and please be sure to include your resume and direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly.
In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our Clients promptly.