Regional Sales Executive (closed)
Regional Sales Executive
GramercyOne is growing rapidly and adding Regional Sales Executives to our New York, New York and Newport Beach, CA locations.
We are a leading provider of innovative Cloud based technology products for the services industries including hospitality, healthcare, fitness, spa and salon industries.
Built to be the platform that powers commerce, GramercyOne offers Cloud based solutions which provide clients with critical business management tools ~ appointment book, CRM mobile access, integrated marketing, inventory management, point-of-sale, full reporting and the ability to offer real-time online booking and eCommerce to their customers from their own websites. Our “Booker” line of products, are multi-lingual, multi-currency platforms and boasts over 3000 clients in 66 countries. We work with a variety of clients ranging from a local spa or chiropractor, to global enterprises such as the Hilton and the W hotels. We are looking to build our team with professionals that thrive in a fast-paced, results oriented, entrepreneurial environment.
The primary role of the Regional Sales Executive will be to develop and close sales leads for the services industries in an assigned territory. This position will work directly with the Sales Manager to meet and exceed sales targets in geographically defined areas while working with the implementation and account management teams to ensure a positive overall experience for the client. This candidate must “present professionally” when participating at regional or national sales events. The ideal candidate will be focused & independent, but fit well & enjoy being part of a growing team.
- Create a plan to develop territory & exceed sales targets.
- Generate leads through effective cold calling and respond to in-bound website leads.
- Conduct online solution demonstrations via web technologies (WebEx).
- Develop prospects through the sales pipeline and close opportunities.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce.com.
- Between 2-4 years of sales experience.
- The ideal candidate will be confident, competitive, tenacious and results driven.
- Self-starter with high sales aptitude, and ideally solution selling experience.
- Ability to cultivate new clients through effective prospecting.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Must be well organized and thrive in an entrepreneurial/start-up, fast paced and demanding environment.
- Strong MS skills required including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience required.
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary plus commission, stock options, medical, dental, vision and 401K benefits. EEOC employer.