Marketing Account Manager (closed)
Our client, a Marketing Services Provider, are seeking an Account Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a progressive and passionate company.
This person will be adaptable and able to fit any client adding value to the clients that they are working with having an extremely strong focus on customer service and delivery. This will predominantly be a strategic role where their focus is on developing relationships and looking at potential for growth with existing clients but will sometimes require a hands-on approach so strong technical print knowledge is required. The person will need to be a strong people manager and experienced in managing teams remotely.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include;
- Deliver sustained profit growth.
- Develop and implement account plans for each customer to enhance the business relationship with the client and expand the business’ product offering.
- Ensure the delivery of service to the customer, achieving contracted service levels and committed deadlines. Act as the first point of escalation for the resolution of problems.
- Manage the profit & loss account, providing accurate reports
- Manage & co-ordinate clients requirements to deliver a seamless product, services and solutions.
- Manage all aspects of team performance including performance management processes, selection, organisation and development of the team.
- Appraisal & Performance Review
- Business Planning
- Financial Management
This role will involve regular travel and will be required to spend extended periods of time away from home – this is a key part of the role so applicants must be willing to commit to this.
Excelsior, the recruiting specialists within Marketing, PR and Digital. Excelsior Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and work as an employment agency and employment business.