Adminstrative Assistant (closed)
Swift Worldwide Resources is an international recruitment firm specializing in talent acquisition within the oil and gas industry. Swift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey recruitment solution to capture top technical and management talent by designing bespoke packages that align with the unique needs of our clients. With approximately 3,000 employees in over 30 countries, Swift has an expansive global footprint in the oil and gas recruitment industry.
Our client, a major specialty chemical company, is seeking a Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team in Wichita, KS.
- Our client is a global company creating value for their customers and shareholders across a portfolio of advantaged intermediate chemical technologies, high performance polymers, and differentiated fiber and other downstream products. They value their employees and abide by their guiding principles to ensure a happy, healthy and respectful work environment.
The role you will play:
- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Spend time reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; organizing conferences and meetings; scheduling couriers, and other special functions
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions; documentation.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; placing and expediting orders; evaluating new products.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2+ years clerical or administrative assistant experience (legal preferred)
- Intermediate level experience using Microsoft Office Suite such as using Excel to create and edit documents and formulas, using PowerPoint to create and edit presentations, using Word to create and modify documents and tables
- Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Supply Management, Telephone Skills, Office Experience - General, Verbal Communication, Internal Communications, Dependability, Professionalism, Client Relationships
- Experience with SAP maintenance module or any other maintenance management systems (MMS) functionality such as creating notifications and/or creating and edit equipment records and history