Production Manager (closed)
InnerWorkings (NASDAQ: INWK) has quickly become one of the largest providers of managed print and promotional solutions in the world, boasting some of the world's best-known brands as clients. And as a global company with an impressive track record of success, InnerWorkings has the resources to help you grow in ways you never thought possible.
InnerWorkings Awards and Accolades:
Deloitte Technology Fast 500 – ’08 – ‘11
Brill Street Top 50 Gen Y Employers – ’09 -‘11
Print Professional Top Distributor – ‘11
Crain’s Fast Fifty – ‘11
Information Week 500 – ’10 - ‘11
Forbes Top 100 “Most Trustworthy Companies” in America – ‘12
InnerWorkings is currently hiring a Production Manager to join our New York City team!
This is NOT a typical Production Managerrole. We are seeking driven, creative individuals with experience and are looking to be a part of something big!
- Developing, sourcing, presenting and managing production for a wide range of POS displays & signage, including wood, wire, vacuum form, and injection molded pieces
- Overseeing and coordinating 4/c print production including: print specifications, quotes, scheduling, on press color approvals and billing for assigned client
- Utilizing Innerworkings’ proprietary sourcing technology to competitively bid and manage production workflow
- Negotiating with vendors
- Working closely with other members of the promotions team to support the client
- Presenting ideas to the client to help promote their brand
We are a fast growing organization and our positions are in high demand!
Requirements for consideration include the following:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 7+ years of experience with print management and POS/POP displays
- Extensive knowledge of 4 color print and special print techniques, including, but not limited to, foils, embossing, detailed corrugate and board finishing
- Strategic sourcing experience within the beverage/spirits industry, a plus
- Strong attention to developing trends in the promotions industry
- Able to handle numerous projects simultaneously
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and strong ability for personal interaction and persuasion
- Quickly learns and masters proprietary order management system
- Self-managed and motivated
- Follows through with tasks to their completion
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed
- Experience excelling within fast paced, high energy environments
We know that our greatest asset as an organization is our people!
- Hands-on training to ensure you are set up for success
- Full benefits – medical, dental and vision, etc.!
- Paid time off including vacation time and company holidays
- Fun, energetic, team-based work environment
- Low-turnover team with strong management support and training
- Growing, publicly-traded company with a ton of growth potential!
If you have solid experience, an entrepreneurial mindset and are ready to join a high-profile team with access to upper management then we want to talk to you!
Do not hesitate to apply for consideration today!
InnerWorkings is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Send resumes to email@example.com or apply at https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit2/?id=1564081&t=1