Senior Division Order Analyst (closed)
- Ensure that producing well setups and owner maintenance are completed in their assigned geographic area of responsibility on or before the monthly accounting deadline.
- Analyze appropriate record title documents, contract documents and title opinions associated with producing wells in their assigned geographic area of responsibility, and prepare appropriate title curative documents curing title opinion requirements.
- Complete monthly revenue suspense, escrow and outstanding revenue reports covering their geographic area of responsibility.
- Resolve interest owner, purchaser and outside operator issues received from the Owner Hotline, from direct telephone inquiries, written inquiries and from email inquiries covering their geographic area of responsibility.
- Complete annual escheat research with other Division Order Team Analysts covering suspended interest owners in their geographic area of responsibility.
- Work with the Division Order Supervisor training new Division Order personnel.
- Division Order Team Lead on special projects (acquisition/divestiture due diligence, component code mass change projects, software conversions, etc.) as these projects are assigned by the Division Order Supervisor.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience as a Division Order Analyst and/or comparable land experience.
- A comprehensive background in Excalibur V5 software and the Land Division Order (LDO) application.
- A comprehensive background in Excel and Word software applications in the Division Order environment.
- Comprehensive experience in the structure, use, purpose and interpretation of land record title documents, oil and gas industry contracts, title opinions and title curative instruments.
- Comprehensive knowledge calculating owner interests on producing well Division of Interests (DOIs).
- Comprehensive knowledge of basic tax and contract component codes, their application in Excalibur LDO and their use on LDO and Revenue DOIs.
- Comprehensive experience as a Team Lead on a variety of Division Order special projects.
- Experience training and evaluating new Division Order personnel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, particularly when working with Accounting, Operations Land, interest owners and outside operators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, Petroleum Land Management, Business Administration or other business related field.