Operations Manager (closed)
LucasWorks is recruiting for an Operations Manager for a leading technical services company in London.
The Operations Manger will be accountable for the planning and management of site operations to drive revenue, customer satisfaction and growth. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter, with a solid track record of operations management excellence.
The Operations Manager will also be responsible for providing strategic leadership and direction to team members and motivating and inspiring the team to realize the Company’s vision and service as an effective role model for the organization.
Areas of Responsibilities Include:
· Participate in strategic and business planning processes and translate these plans into deliverables for team members
· Establish methods to measure and maintain customer service excellence
· Develop and ensure business controls and processes are in place to effectively manage operations activities
· Establish, measure and exceed the metrics and measures for operations performance
· Manage the Profit & Loss and budgeting process
· Develop high performance objectives for team members; communicate, measure and monitor individual objectives and coach team to drive performance improvements
· Hire, train, manage, coach, monitor, develop, engage and motivate team members
· Lead and implement all safety, quality and corporate policies and procedures
· 5+ years of driving operational business improvement
· Strong operations experience and proven history of high performance in a quality driven organization that provides services to the consumer sector
· University education in Business/Commerce or Engineering
· Demonstrated passion and strong understanding of customer needs, service and experience
· Reputation as a highly effective team builder and leader to direct, coach and motivate team members.
· Financially astute and numbers driven with previous experience in P&L and budget managements
· Proven project and time management skills, analytical and problem solving skills and logistical thinking to achieve bottom line results
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Superior interpersonal, relationship-building and collaboration skills
· Requires travel within London and surrounding areas- access to a reliable vehicle required
Our client is looking to add to their growing team of professionals and a competitive salary and incentive package will be tailored for the successful candidate.
LucasWorks thanks all applicants that apply; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.