Oracle Database Developer! (closed)
Keywords Oracle Pl/SQL Database developer, design develop, deploy, enterprise, agile, Oracle 11g, ETL, DB development, data warehouse, data analysis, ETL, oracle streams
Oracle (PL/SQL) Database Developer
Are you looking for a contract opportunity to work in one of the best work environments in the Southeast? Are you an Oracle database developer seeking a 6+month - open-ended contract opportunity? If so, please keep reading, this could be just the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Currently, we are seeking a Sr. Oracle database developer to design, develop, and deploy enterprise and business unit specific reporting associated with the costs, resources and metrics for the project portfolio. This position involves closely working with the applications team, development team and business in order to develop ETL and DB based development. In the business requirements need to be translated into technical requirements and traced through the life cycle of the project. The person should have knowledge of the Oracle 11g, ETL development and data warehousing. The resource should have exceptional knowledge of business intelligence solutions. Domain knowledge of Project, Portfolio Management. The person should also have AGILE methodology exposure. Knowledge of estimation and project planning is an added advantage. The person should have experience in working in global teams and should be technically strong.
Oracle (pl/sqL) Database Developer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Customer facing support and analysis of core data using analysis tools and PL/SQL
- Database developer for ERC. Writing PL/SQL Queries, procedures and packages
- ETL Development using Oracle Streams and Golden gate and basic Informatica
- Interface development for ERC for transforming and loading data from various systems
- Small development Enhancement requests as assigned. Activities will include requirements analysis (determining the size and scope), development and unit testing.
Oracle (pl/sql) Database Developer Experience and Qualifications
- Good oral and written skills.
- Should have strong analytical, presentation, documentation and reporting skills
- Should have decent exposure in working with global teams
- Knowledge of quality processes
- Worked on AGILE based project
Oracle (pl/sql) Database Developer Education/Relevant Experience:
- Engineering / BE
- 5-8 yrs experience in Oracle Database Development.
- Expert in Oracle 11g , experience in writing queries , procedures and packages
- Expert level knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data warehousing concepts
- Performance Tuning and optimization
- Knowledge on DATA Mart’s and OLAP must
This is a Fantastic Opportunity to get your foot in the door of one the most highly sought after financial organizations in the Raleigh Durham area. Amazing work environment, 6+ to open-ended!!
No 1099'S No Corp to Corp or 3rd party agencies
Don’t wait Submit your resume now to JGordon@GordonJStaffing.com