Supply Network Manager (closed)
- Lead the introduction and installation of Corporate/ Regional initiatives and projects in the region.
- Establish Supply Chain planning process in alignment with the corporate strategy.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to facilitate implementation of Corporate/Regional initiatives and projects.
- Establish standardised business planning processes across the supply chain functions and activities.
- Support the installation of Information Technology solution.
- Support planning teams in process and system enhancements including system testing and installation.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Supply Chain Management.
- Min 8 years in Supply Chain Planning with 3 years in managerial position.
- Preferably working in Pharmaceutical and FMCG Manufacturing environment or production industry.
- Green Belt certified Six Sigma/LEAN operational excellence experience is highly preferred. (Black Belt a plus).
If you are keen kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org