Salesforce.com Developer (closed)
“Being the best by working with the best”
K2 Partnering Solutions is a global provider of enterprise software consultants, on contract and permanent basis. with an exceptional history of delivering results on many of the world’s most challenging projects. Operating with International Teams from UK, Switzerland, Germany, USA, Brazil, Singapore and Japan, we support many of the largest implementations of Classic and Cloud based Enterprise Software connecting a global network of the finest Specialists with Clients all over the world.
Senior Salesforce.com Developer
Location: London – United Kingdom
As Social Media has revolutionised the way in which people communicate, they believe that NOW is the time for businesses to embrace this phenomenon. My client works with its clients to adapt and implement technology strategy, exploiting the social media revolution.
To facilitate this exceptional delivery of solutions, my client has gathered together some of the most forward thinking and innovative talent in the marketplace today; they do, however, have an unending thirst for further talent to grow their ranks across Europe (initially), and then the rest of the world.
The team is responsible for ALL aspects of solution delivery including: business strategy, change management, project / iteration planning, documentation of business and technical requirements, development, testing, deployment, training and support. They promote and actively develop our consultants' abilities to deliver across all aspects of a project..
They are zealously result driven, and provide a high octane environment, where the best and brightest will shine. Their associates have the responsibility to "be the best" and help continue their mission to be THE major player in the force.com delivery space.
- Analysing and defining complex business cases, either independently as the sole client SME or as part of a team of experts.
- Supporting defining possible client solutions or alternatives, assessing there feasibility and recommending any new, yet applicable approaches.
- Investigating, analysing, and reviewing client documentation regarding business functions and processes.
- Production and delivery of conceptual and functional analysis, both for data and process models.
- Assisting with the configuration of software and system-testing of platform specific versions of salesforce.com.
- Specifying user/system interfaces and translating logic-based designs into production designs taking into account the target environment, performance requirements and existing systems.
- Production of detailed designs and supporting documentation following my clients standards, methods and tools, including prototyping tools where appropriate.
- Comprehensive understanding of software languages, including but not limited to, Apex, Visual Force, SOQL & SOAP-based web services.
- Strong salesforce.com and force.com platform development experience.
- Experience and exposure to the full salesforce.com implementation lifecycle.
- Experience with integrated development environments such as Eclipse.
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches.
- Working in an Agile environment and prototyping on functional requirements.
- Exceptional understanding of relational databases and data modelling.
- Salesforce.com DEV401 Certified (ideally DEV501 too) or a strong background in the programming of Java, MVC architecture.
- Experience researching, evaluating, and implementing existing applications and/or customized solutions for client-facing projects.
- Self-motivated, organised, and detail-oriented, producing high quality work, and exceptional delivery to deadlines.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to lead and foster effective teamwork ethic
Team Leader Cloud Computing
@: email@example.com / T: +44 (0) 203 060 5300