Web Expert (closed)
“Being the best by working with the best”
K2 Partnering Solutions is a global provider of enterprise software consultants, on contract and permanent basis. with an exceptional history of delivering results on many of the world’s most challenging projects. Operating with International Teams from UK, Switzerland, Germany, USA, Brazil, Singapore and Japan, we support many of the largest implementations of Classic and Cloud based Enterprise Software connecting a global network of the finest Specialists with Clients all over the world.
Location: Geneva – Switzerland
My client owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
As Web Expert your main missions will be to provide 360 insights on Web, digital and mobile solutions, to understand market trends and Maisons needs, to analyse the impact on the currents architectures and group solutions and propose a roadmap for enhancements and extensions.
In addition you will act in support of Maisons digital initiative, bringing advices and operational capabilities ranging from CMS activation, Webanalytics, email-marketing platforms management, adserving and search engines optimization (SEM/SEO) to technical integration techniques, Web servers, Wesite and mobile application optimization including caching and CDN (Content Delivery Network), security standards; performance and load measurement.
As a Web native, you will also provide project managers (Group and Maisons) with help and advice on any Web, e-Commerce, Social Network, Mobile application topics, showing how to leverage to activate a coherent 360 digital strategy.
In this capacity of Web Expert, one of your main responsibilities will be to lead Web and Digital platform selection such as to:
- Understand Group and Maisons digital needs in term of platforms, solutions, tools and architectures and drive the evolution of the current Digital Template towards enhanced personalization and multiple channel delivery needs
- Define and implement the Digital roadmap in re. to Group needs and architectures
- Participate in technical analysis in the area of Web/Internet architecture in regards to the any Digital components
- Participate to the pre-selection of technical standards and tools for any Digital initiative
- Test and validate the adherence of the selected Digital platform and tools with the defined architecture and standards in development and security
- Provide the appropriate documentation related to any Digital platform and solution and ensure the follow-up of each deployment at a Group or Maison level
- Monitor industry trends and competitor competitors activities and recommend action to ensure we build and maintain a leadership position in Web, e-Commerce and Digital
- Besides, you will advise Maisons Web and Digital teams and support their operations such as to:
- Be involved in multiple simultaneous projects with competing priorities, perform technical operational forecasting, and capacity planning, identify metrics and drive initiatives to improve the Digital adoption in the Group
- Support and drive Maisons Digital teams on Web and any related Digital related topics ranging from basic Web publishing initiatives to complex cross-channel reach media distribution solutions
- Understand user requirements and business objectives and translate them into technical specifications and roadmap for Group Digital template
- Understand markets, Web and Digital trends and propose strategies on how to implement them at a Group and Maisons level
- Elaborate lessons learned with project managers for any Web/Digital related issues
- Act as Digital specialist in re. to webanalytics, email-marketing, social monitoring, CMS utilization
- Create and maintain a leading integrated customer experience online for both desktop and mobile devices in support to Maisons Web and Digital initiatives
- Maintain optimal site usability best practices for the user experience by analyzing onsite behavioral analytics and conversion data in order to effectively optimize site promotions, messaging, and other key indicators that enhance Maisons ROI
- Ensure ongoing performance, usability and A/B testing is correctly undertaken and site design, content and functionality are continually evolved and optimized to maximize online conversion to agreed targets
- Increase the volume of high quality, qualified prospect traffic to the websites through best practice online marketing/social media/SEM techniques
- Work with Maisons Web and Digital teams for creative briefs preparation and interact with internal resources for creation of marketing assets including banner ads, promos, email blasts, landing pages, etc.
- Engineer graduated in an IT related field and a confirmed experience in Web and Digital solution implementation, Web development, architecture definition and project management of international scope (Intranet, Extranet, Internet and e-Commerce) are required as well as a proved expertise in understanding Web and Digital market trends.
- You express good team spirit in solving problems and identifying and capturing new Web and business opportunities and once activated you can support them accordingly.
- Outstanding communication, creativity, imagination skills are necessary to present powerful conceptual frameworks, in combination with compelling and supporting analytical facts necessary to introduce new
- You are an entrepreneurial thought leader, someone who has demonstrated success at combining creative and strategic initiatives with well-grounded practices designed to move Web and Digital corporate initiatives forward.
- You can demonstrate general technical knowledge and experience with the technologies we work with for Internet and e-Commerce applications (open source and commercial packages both in PHP and Java) as well as strong technical and Web Digital background in multiple technologies including open source, J2E, .SAP, Net or SharePoint and ability to discover new ones.
- Project management certification (e.g. PMI or equivalent) is an asset.
- You are pragmatic and not dogmatic, passionate by the Web and Internet technologies, customer service focused and agile under pressure, able to work in a flat and versatile organization, and on multi-national / -cultural projects, fluent a least in both French and English.
Team Leader Cloud Computing
@: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: +44 (0) 203 060 5300