Organizational Development Consultant (closed)
CARA's high profile Education Customer seeks an Organizational Development Consultant on a permanent basis.
The OD Consultant will be responsible for building relationships with business leaders, identify performance and learning needs, identify appropriate learning and performance interventions, work with Solutions team to design performance based solutions. Develop leadership development program, implementation and change management plans, and oversee implementation process.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
• Consulting: Build relationships with business and HR leaders to uncover organizational improvement needs, explore potential solutions, design and implement organizational, learning and development strategies that meet development objectives of the business.
• Change Management: Design, develop and oversee implementation plans for OD and training programs to ensure flawless implementation and drive user adoption which may include: key stakeholder alignment, training, communications, and metric design and analyses.
• Delivery: Develop and deliver courses, application-based performance coaching sessions and team interventions using a variety of methods and techniques for group and process facilitation.
• Project and Program Management: Manage all aspects of multiple projects simultaneously, including scope, cost/benefit analysis, budgets, communication, schedule and, where appropriate, vendor(s)/consultant(s).
Education and Experience: Minimum Education and Experience: Preferred
• 7-10 years of experience as a training consultant in a professional setting.
• 5-7 years leading and managing others required.
• Proven experience consulting with business managers and determining training needs and solutions.
• Implemented organization development, training and or change management initiatives.
• Program development that follows recognized adult learning methods required.
• Skilled facilitator with exceptional presentation skills required.
• Program management experience required.
• Experienced in facilitating team building interventions.
• Certified and/or experience in administering commonly used OD and training tools (e.g., team building tools, style or personality inventories, multi-rater feedback tools)
• Prior performance coaching experience.
• DDI facilitator certified.
• Bachelor’s degree in Organization Development, Training or Human Resources or related discipline required.
• Master’s degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities, Competencies
• Consulting and client facing skills
• Analytic problem solving, identify root causes, define performance improvement solutions
• Knowledge of learning theories and instructional techniques
• Knowledge and application of the ADDIE (Analyze, Design, Develop, Implement & Evaluate) process
• Project management skills and managing multiple priorities
• Supervisory skills
• Interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Facilitation and presentation skills
Interested/qualified candidates, please send resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.