PeopleSoft Admin (closed)
Adaptive Solutions Group is busy!! Immediate position available for an experienced PeopleSoft Admin. Looking for around 8 years experience - BUT is flexible! This is a Contract-to-Hire position (maybe even Direct) that is ready to hire! Excellent Benefits and perks as well as terrific company to work for! Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Need to have administered 8+ years with PeopleSoft
- At least 5+ years experience with PeopleTools 8.5x and up, HRMS 9.0 and up a Plus but not required
- At least 5+ years experience working with Integration Broker, Web Services, Weblogic and Tuxedo server administration, Change Assistant, single signon.
- Extensive knowledge with infrastructure components and windows operating systems running in virtual infrastructures.
- SQL Server Database Administration a Plus but overall Database recovery/installation, table, index and SQL tuning experience sufficient.
- Experience with working in a consolidated(multi company) PeopleSoft environment.
- Extensive experience also with Disaster Recovery architecture and design.
- Knowledge of HP Quality Center user testing tool, Borland SilkPerformer Load testing tools and TimeLink punch time reporting administration also a plus.