Director of Sales (closed)
Govig Senior Care, the premier Executive Search firm in the Senior Care industry, is seeking a Director of Sales for a progressive senior housing organization. This position is perfect for someone with a strong CCRC, Independent Living or Assisted Living background that is especially focused on Sales and Sales Management, increasing occupancy and providing solid leadership/mentoring to the existing sales staff at the communities. If you're looking to join an organization with an incredible working environment, please apply!
· Provide sales leadership for a seasoned sales team in Independent living and/or Assisted Living and memory care communities
· Directing team towards individual and team goals
· Implementing and developing organization processes and procedures for sales
· Ensuring the quality presentations and service delivered is of the highest level
· Training and managing of teams
· Guiding the individual community teams to achieve community and corporate goals
· Making a significant contribution toward building the overall occupancy of the portfolio
· High emphasis on direct sales and sales team management
· Proven Sales Management record
All Potential Candidates Must Have:
· B.S. degree in a related field preferred
· Minimum of 3- 5 years of multi-site experience in CCRC, Independent or Assisted living arenas
· Must have proven track record of increasing occupancy and revenue
· Strong financial understanding Excellent interpersonal skills and management experience
· Strong and professional leadership skills
· Proven experience in mentoring and rallying the staff, increasing resident satisfaction,
· Proven marketing record and employee relations experience a plus
About Govig Senior Care (www.govigseniorcare.com)
We are the largest and most well respected Executive Search firm that recruits exclusively and nationally in Senior Housing and Long Term Care. We develop strong partnerships with the clients and candidates we work with because relationships are at the core of recruiting. We work with the best companies in the industry and are committed to bringing them the top talent! It's all about having the right people. With the "right" people in place you can accomplish almost anything where as the wrong people can be detrimental to an organization. Our talent management solutions are unique, desired and best of class for those who require it.
Govig & Associates was founded in 1978 and we have been fortunate to be surrounded with outstanding people ever since.