HRIS/Business Analyst: Workday and Implementations (closed)
Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full service national staffing firm has been retained to conduct a search for a
HRIS/Business Analyst: Workday and Implementations
Work with an award-winning, profitable, high-profile, profitable company building ground-breaking online marketing suite and SaaS solutions! You will work with some of the best and brightest in the business, right here in the San Francisco Bay Area. We are in a strong stage of growth right now: This will be a great career move.
We are seeking a creative, self-directed Business Systems Analyst / HRIS Pro to work closely with our IT and HR departments to on complex business processes and strategies.
Leader in online marketing (I can show you the third party reports).
Comprehensive, integrated application suite across email, social, mobile, and web.
SaaS model. High transaction, next generation content delivery.
· Manage daily administration of all HR systems, (HRIS, ATS).
· Plan and execute HR systems upgrades and implementation projects.
· Meet and listen to our end-users and review, analyze, evaluate, and document user requirements.
· Configure and develop workflow rules and integration to meet requirements.
· Develop and automate reports for our business units.
· Create and transmit benefit/HR interface files. Troubleshoot as necessary.
· Align solution designs with security and scalability best practices.
· Ensure data integrity across all HR systems and integrations.
· Assist with third-party vendors integration.
· Provide training and administrative support for users; administer accounts, permissions, etc.
· Proactively support business units by keeping on top of current HRIS releases and enhancements: Communicate possible process improvements to the business units.
· Assist our HR Manager with various compliance programs, such as the EEO-1 annual report
· 7+ years as an HRIS and/or Business Systems Analyst
· Required: good working knowledge of Workday : two years? experience
· Ability to work on integrations (SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.)
· Technical and working knowledge of HRIS applications, theory and practice.
· Working knowledge of key HR functions (Employment, Compensation, Benefits, Training, Employee Relations, Development, and Payroll.)
· Solid project management skills and understanding of systems development methodology.
· Advanced knowledge of relational databases, reporting software, and general office applications.
· Strong knowledge of web services and electronic document imaging (EDI).
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of business process design practices.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Great Compensation and Benefits:
· Competitive compensation,
· 3 weeks of vacation to start, sick time, paid holidays,
· education reimbursement,
· 401K, stock options,
· shuttle to BART and CalTrain, commuter benefits,
· medical (3 options), 100% vision, and dental insurance,
· EAP, FSA
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010/2011 Business Times list of top staffing firms.