Java developer (closed)
Location: Harborside, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
We are looking for a consultant for a 6 month engagement, who is a team player willing to learn which will be developing and supporting a Fixed Income Portfolio decision system. The position will be assisting in analysis and reporting
All candidates for consideration should have:
· A solid core Java developer with 4+ years of software development experience with emphasis on Core Java
· 1 - 2 years of J2EE EJB experience
· Experience with Java GUI toolkits (i.e. Swing, and AWT) or desire to learn.
· Strong in Oracle PL/SQL - the ability to write and tune stored procedures
· MS Excel/Windows Experience
· Experience with Source Control (e.g. SVN)
· Windows Server
Although not required the following skills would be a plus
· Knowledge of Fixed Income business
· testing tools and techniques with the ability to implement automated testing infrastructure.
· DOS Batch
· Experience building web applications/webservices
· Experience with Google Webtoolkit 2.x
· C++ 1-2 years of experience
Please forward your resume and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732-201-6660 for immediate consideration.
Thanks & Best Regards.