Financial Analyst Luxury Fashion (closed)
Financial Analyst-Luxury Fashion
One of the World’s most prestigious and well recognized luxury fashion brands seeks a Financial Analyst with experience in Retailor Wholesale (apparel and accessories.) This is a high exposure position reporting directly to the Controller with tremendous room for growth.
- Lead the development of all Annual Budgets and Strategic Plans
- Analyze profitability by store, identify areas of improvement, and prepare new store projections
- Develop quarterly rolling forecast process
- Prepare Weekly Retail and Wholesale reports
- Compare actual financial results to annual budget and provide explanations on any variances
- Assist in all aspects of the monthly closing process
- MUST HAVE relevant RETAIL/WHOLESALE experience!
- Previous experience working in the field of Accounting and/or Forecasting/Budgeting and strong P&L knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
- Advanced Excel Skills and Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Oracle and systems like Hyperion Essbase, TM1, or other OLAP systems a plus!
Commensurate with experience ranging from: $55,000 - $65,000 plus Benefits
Please send your resume for immediate consideration to:
We would like to be of assistance to you, or if you might know anyone who has an interest in these types of positions please forward them this ad.
*Celebrating over 25 years as one of the premier search/staffing firms serving the New York metropolitan area*