Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales, Cloud Computing) – Germany (any location) (closed)
Are you experienced in the architecture and design of Utility and Cloud Computing solutions with a strong background in pre-sales solutions architecture? Are you looking for a new role based in Germany to work on the delivery of large scale and key UCC solutions? If so, apply now for this exciting new permanent position.
My client is a global solutions provider in the IT Services market and they have an exciting new opportunity for a Cloud Solutions Architect to work on a range of challenging projects for external clients. The successful Solutions Architect will have in depth involvement throughout the full lifecycle including pre-sales consultancy.
Applicants must be fluent in both German and English and although the role could be based in any location in Germany, the preference is either Frankfurt or Munich.
The Cloud Solutions Architect will be responsible for the following:
- Translate customer business requirements into high level technical solutions
- Design and own solutions from conception to delivery
- Provide architectural support to the sales unit teams including consultancy, demonstrations and presentations
- Responsible for documenting the final solution design and obtaining sign off from the client and internal stakeholders
- Act as the interface to the Design Centre and work with a technical design specialist for the detailed design and the operational approval
- Manage 3rd Party partners and all relevant internal units to design a complex and deliverable solution
- Understand the customer business objectives and translate this in to a high level technical solution
- Act as single point of contact throughout the full delivery lifecycle
The successful Cloud Solutions Architect will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in successful customer solution design
- Excellent foundations in different ICT areas (e.g. UCC, Cloud computing)
- Good understanding of sales principles and account management techniques
- Excellent in the transformation of business/customer requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to explain and present complex concepts, ideas and information effectively to various audiences
- Experience of working in an international team is highly beneficial
- Extensive experience in a technical sales support position (Pre-Sales Support, Consulting and Systems Integration)
This is an exceptional opportunity to become involved with pioneering technology projects at a senior level with significant impact on the project delivery.
The salary range is flexible but will be in the region of €70,000 to €80,000 + bonus. There is an excellent benefits package including pension scheme, health care and flexible benefits choices.
For further information or to apply, please contact Sarah Gale at People Source Consulting.
Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales, Cloud Computing) – Germany – to €80,000