Server Admin - Wintel
Fort Worth, TX
Sever Administration - Wintel; Shift 2 (night)
Essential Job Functions
- Installing, configuring, tuning, maintaining and monitoring Windows NT/W2K/Active Directory server applications.
- environments systems administrator with server administration
- Oversees multiple employees operating within a defined support operations area.
- Works with clients to develop, implement and review customer relations service improvement programs to enhance delivery of service.
- Implements core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service. Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate policies and procedures.
- Maintains communications with customer staffs and management to ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget. Interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Leverages business, technical, and interpersonal skills to manage center operations, customers, and operations personnel.
- Coordinates and communicates with other area managers to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance.
- Provide continuing training and review and/or development of related policies and procedures.
- Must have an active secret clearance
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a DoD clearance and pass a government issued suitability background check
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Four or more years of information systems experience
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Must have a minimum of two years experience providing system and/or web server support.
- Microsoft Exchange is a plus.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Good personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Ability to create and maintain formal and informal networks