Marketing and Creative Services Director (closed)
PRESTIGIOUS ORGANIZATION located in ROCKVILLE, MD, seeks an EXPERIENCED MARKETING & CREATIVE SERVICES DIRECTOR to provide GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES for all PRINT and DIGITAL MATERIALS. The chosen candidate will be a CREATIVE, DETAIL ORIENTED and DEPENDABLE TEAM PLAYER, and have the DETERMINATION to make an IMMEDIATE IMPACT. UP TO $80K DOE! Don't let this EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY pass you by! APPLY TODAY!
Must be available to interview and start immediately!
· MINIMUM 5 years of web and graphic design experience
· MUST have business-oriented design skills, and demonstrate an ease with Constant Contact template design/implementation, familiarity with Drupal web maintenance and program book/flyer design experience.
· Web design experience a plus
· Strong technical skills
· MUST have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Fireworks, and InDesign); MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· MUST be willing and able to learn in-house content management systems, specifically Drupal, Constant Contact, WebLinks, SurveyMonkey, Flickr and YouTube
· In-house equipment includes: iMac desktop computer, Adobe Creative Suite 5 design software bundle for Mac, MS Office software bundle for Mac, Nikon D40 DSLR Camera
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and enjoy working with a high-energy staff
· Ability to effectively manage priorities and meet deadlines
· Develop, implement, and oversee a comprehensive marketing strategy that advances the organization, online and in print
· Develop, implement and manage all communications strategies, including media relations and content that informs audiences of organization goals, accomplishments, and programs and events
· Create, manage and maintain web-based and print collateral to support organization
· Manage and update website using open-source CMS Drupal in a timely and efficient manner
· Create an institutional identity / branding to promote programs working to ensure that the written tone and voice of the organization remain consistent
· Provide graphic design services for all print and digital materials needed including but not limited to sponsorship, conference materials, surveys, e-newsletter and e-blasts for distribution via Constant Contact for all organization activities and events; promote sponsorship and ticket sales for all programs and events
· Create and manage all advertising campaigns on a local, regional and national level
· Design graphics and layouts to promote the organization?s publications and online image, including website and social media initiatives
· Work collaboratively with staff to ensure that all events receive local promotion, regional visibility and national recognition
· Monitor budget and providing a timely analysis of the effectiveness of current marketing strategies
· Coordinate, organize and post multimedia content for the web, such as videos, photo galleries and PowerPoint presentation
· Supervise and coordinate freelance design and print vendors
· Exhibit unwavering attention and adherence to organization values and principles
TO APPLY, visit our website, www.grahaminc.com, and reference job ID #12580. Please include where you found the job listing.
Graham, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer