Sr. Network Architect (closed)
Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com), a full service national staffing firm has been retained to conduct a search for a
Sr. Network Architect
Millbrae, CA 94030
San Francisco Peninsula near BART/CalTrain with free onsite parking.
Great, comprehensive Benefits Package!
Top company working with top brands. Big growth and goals over the next 4 years.
A great career opportunity at a profitable, growing company, top in its online marketing niche. Great brand to work for.
Support top-name clients on our SaaS suite of integrated applications, which include mobile, email, social and web channels. We have large scale, high-end applications that drive business for our clients.
· Design, Configure, Support, and Troubleshoot various complex networks
· Monitor network stability and performance
· Ensure 24x7x365 operation with high SLAs
· Rapidly scale systems to meet demand
· Spearhead network architecture initiatives
· Create comprehensive documentation.
· Train and mentor local and remote network engineers
· On-call rotation duties and regular scheduled maintenances
· Must have significant hands-on experience working on Cisco Networking Products
· Deep expertise in Cisco LAN Switches (6500 VSS, 3750 Stackwise Technologies, VLANs, Dot1q Trunking, EtherChannel port link aggregation, etc., (Nexus experience is a plus)
· Expertise with F5 Load Balancers (Custom Health Scripts, VIP Creation, iRules)
· Senior level skills in Cisco routers running BGP and EIGRP
· Strong understanding of TCP/IP networking fundamentals and protocols (EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, STP, VTP, WCCP, etc.)
· Strong skills in Network Management using Syslog, SNMP Monitoring, NetFlow,
· Experience with Network Security technologies, ie: IPSec/SSL VPN, RSA SecureID, two factor authentication, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco ASA Firewalls
· Multiple years of experience in fast-paced, high-availability production environments (ISPs, ASPs, SaaS, etc.) with an emphasis on remote "lights-out" management of networks.
· Proven ability to respond calmly and effectively to urgent system and service situations.
· Multiple years of experience in a Global MPLS Enterprise Network, and also supporting remote sites
· Outstanding troubleshooting ability
· Excellent verbal, written, and customer service skills.
Work and Educational background Desired:
· CCNP Level Certification or higher desired
· CCIE is a plus
· 9+ years as a Network Engineer/Administrator
· 4+ years as a Sr. Network Engineer/Architect
· BS in CS, Information Technology, or related is a plus
Keywords: Architect, CCNP, CCIE, Network, Security, Monitoring, SNMP, BGP, IGP, Cisco, ?Palo Alto Networks?, SLA, Switches, SaaS, Linux, Unix
Contact: val at Scion Technical dot com
About Our Search Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010/2011 Business Times list of top staffing firms.