Lead Analyst Developer (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Lead Analyst Developer (52571)
- Support of clients in the Technology and Automotive industry.
- 5-7 years’ experience within a technology related field, which includes experience in Software Development.
- Experience with C#, WCF, ASP.NET, and the SQL Server line of RDBMS products.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Good awareness of the business process.
- Understands the implications of the clients' culture and uses this knowledge to be more effective
- .NET, C#, SQL Server, Web Services
- 5+ years of experience in IT (preferably app dev)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!