File Transfer Admin (closed)
Our client located in Jersey City is seeking a File Transfer Admin for an immediate full time opportunity.
Responsible for support of the secure managed file transfer (MFT) infrastructure, particularly the Connect:Direct and Secure+ components, but also including Secure File Gateway, Sterling Control Center, and other relevant infrastructure across multiple platforms. Additional responsibilities include application support, external interface design, security and monitoring.
- Strong background in the administration of managed file transfer layer (C:D, S+), security (AIX, Windows, MF) and monitoring layer (SCC, Tivoli).
- Experience with installing and administering the Sterling Commerce (IBM) suite of managed file transfer products
- Experience with Sterling File Gateway is a plus.
- Administrative and installation experience with tools including (Perl scripting, shell scripting, ftp, sftp, C:D process, etc.).
- Strong communication, analytical and organizing skills.
- Knowledge of operating systems including especially UNIX, and Windows. Mainframe is a plus
- Programming experience with industry standard programming languages and environments.
Training in Sterling Commerce (IBM) Managed File Transfer suite
Design, configure, implement, monitor, and support MFT infrastructure.
Manage and support application adoption of MFT.
Implement software upgrades and changes.
Documentation and user training
Perform related duties and participate in special projects as required