Windows HPC Admin : Tempe, AZ : 6-9+ Months
Title: Windows HPC Admin
Location: Tempe, AZ
Duration: 6-9+ Months
Client currently employs a Windows HPC Cluster running Windows HPC Server 2008. Under current SOW the administrator is required to operate, monitor, and troubleshoot issues that arise with the HPC Application itself as well as any hardware issues. It leverages current technology and is utilized by several business groups. Installation of all applications is critical and configured under guidance of the vendor or application SME. This position is critical to business needs and is highly visible to all upper management.
- Expert with Windows HPC Server 2008 and Windows Compute Cluster 2003 Edition
- Expert with Infinaband and how it works
- Experience with Active Directory and permissions
- Expert with internal routing and NATing
- Expert using Windows Deployment Services with Windows HPC Server
- Expert with Automated Deployment Services Demonstrated problem solving skills and conflict resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of external and internal customers
- Knowledge of Linux operating systems as a secondary Deployment, integration, and maintenance of Filetek archiving solution.
- Understanding of SGI and Dell hardware.
Look forward to hear from you at the earliest.
Thanks and Regards,
National Systems Consulting
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org