Java Engineer - SAAS (closed)
Lucas Group is partnering with a SaaS technology firm in Boston.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work alongside the Senior Technology team of a leading-edge software-as-a-service (SAAS) technology and consulting company that provides market intelligence to the energy industry? With our technology growth over 95% annually, do you want to join a highly visible team that will also interface with our Executives, Product Owners and Senior Software Developers?
If you like to work independently and be a player on a dynamic team in an AGILE environment, if you want to expand your skill sets and have opportunities for career advancement, we have the job for you!
Our Client provides SaaS based technology products which are loaded with information from their $1 trillion Database to help energy customers create operational and financial excellence. They help their customers understand how they can leverage their unique view of the marketplace to save money and reduce costs. They are rapidly becoming the standard for finance and supply chain executives on the cutting edge in the Power, Oil and Gas and Renewable energy sectors.
Work with code to develop functionality as requested by product owner, as well as working as a key member in a SCRUM team, which focuses on continuous improvement and short, iterative development cycles
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to the following, other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Analysis and design of applications
- Write software to solve problems for customers
- Working on front-end web development using Java, jQuery, ExtJS, Css, and HTML
- Working on back-end website service using Java development, an Oracle database, Spring, EJB, and Hibernate -Windows Environment
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Works well in a team environment and with pair programming
- Open and willing to discuss obstacles
- Ability to work in an AGILE environment
- Strong communication skills
- BS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- 3 to 5+ years of experience
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org