Business Process Analyst (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com.
Copy and Paste the following job title and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Business Process Analyst (52580)
Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in the design, implementation and modification of IT projects that span across functional organizations. Prepares project execution plan and identifies appropriate technical and business resources needed for the team. Ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meets technical requirements of the assignment.
Candidate will actively participate as a team member in the Retailer & B2B Solutions Group. The group is the business side owner of National Brands, dealer facing, transactional systems. This includes an SAP web portal and a dealer based inventory and ordering software application. The group is also responsible for developing and implementing B2B & mobile capabilities and strategies.
- Analyze and document current complex business system requirements and processes; communicate these to appropriate parties.
- Understand data requirements and needs across multiple systems that support eBusiness solutions
- Interpret business rules and requirements for technical systems
- Make recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Support deployment of supply chain technology Initiatives
- Assist in preparing, creating & tracking training and adoption material
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Develop and track key project success metrics
- Assist in assessing future trends, innovations and technological developments that will impact future business requirements, strengthen competitive advantage and reduce system cost/increase efficiency
- Other special projects and duties as assigned
- 5+ years direct work experience implementing business solutions with an information technology focus.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, computer science, information systems
- Experience with SAP and/or electronic business software implementations is desired
- Good presentation skills, and ability to communicate with various audiences, including end users, managers, and members of the IT team
- Able to work well with both internal and external clients
- Strong analytic skills, with experience around requirements gathering & operations research
- Adapt quickly to changes in the business and ability to respond quickly to new opportunities
- Possess Excellent Business Skills and Business Thought Process
- Multi-tasking skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Agriculture sales, marketing or service experience beneficial.
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Quick learner who is easily able to learn new products, systems, applications and technologies
- Strong team orientation, and ability to work effectively cross functionally
- Excellent planning and organizing
- Effective interpersonal communication and presentation skills (verbal/written)
- Agility as demonstrated by managing shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our clients select NetEffects as their IT staffing and solutions provider because of our experience, commitment to quality, and focus on the IT marketplace. Over the past 15 years, we have built trusted relationships with our clients by providing employees who are among the most talented and driven in the industry.
NetEffects was recently named one of INC Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies and we have earned primary vendor status with some of the top companies around the world. Our diverse customer base allows us to provide our candidates with not just one, but many opportunities that fit their individual skillset. Talk to one of our recruiters today and find out how you can join our winning team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!
Follow us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!