Data Analyst/Report Developer (Junior to Mid level)
ROLE: Data Analyst / Report Developer (Junior to Mid Level)
Duration: 6 month contract opportunity with possibility of going permanent
Location: Atlanta, GA (off Hwy 85 - Buford Hwy area)
1. Work with the development team in the design, creation, revision, and management of reports generated from Adage system.
2. Develop reports using SQL 2008 R2 and SSRS 2008 R2.
3. Creating/debugging complex views and stored procedures with T-SQL for use in the reports.
4. Develop, generate and maintain reports to meet the customer’s needs and provide them with timely information critical for business decisions.
5. Use SSIS to create complex stored procedures and related views to process and retrieve data used in reports.
6. Maintains a catalog and calendar of internal and external reports.
7. Experience with report manager scheduling, give permissions to different levels of users in SSRS.
8. Experience with Report Builder 3.0
Skills and Requirements:
1. Strong SQL experience (ideally with T-SQL) / strongly prefer 2-3 years of development experience with MS Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL server but will look at Crystal Reports experience.
2. Advanced skills in Excel
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Prefer experience with SSIS.
5. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
6. Ability to translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications.