Java Programmer Developer
Toronto, ON Canada
- Create object-oriented models in UML as design artefacts using tools such as Power Designer
- Provide assistance in preparation of the Test Plan for Unit and Integration testing.
- Construct/enhance Java EE middle-tier systems using Java, EJB, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JPA, XML (DOM, SAX, XSLT), DHTML/HTML, Web Service, WebLogic, Toplink, Oracle.
- Generate PDF reports using JASPER libraries
- Experience in development of N-tier applications, middleware and gateways.
- Knowledge of, and experienced with the following computing environments:
- Database: Oracle, IMS, DB2
- Operating Platforms: Unix (Solaris), Windows (Server)
- Web/Application Servers: WebLogic, Microsoft IIS
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis & Design(UML–UseCase/Class
- Experience with Java EE Design Patterns.
- Working experience with toolsets that support object oriented languages and web application development including:
- Configuration/Builds: Harvest (or similar), Ant, UML modeling tools, Eclipse, JUnit, Log4J
- Familiar with UI design principles and guidelines.
- Knowledge of PKI
- Experience with: Object to Relational mapping: e.g. Toplink, IBM IMS Connect, WebLogic Diagnostic Framework
- Experience with Ontario Government I&IT Security Directives Policies, Guidelines, Standards and Procedures.
Please contact Jyoti at email@example.com