Front End Engineer (closed)
Do you want to work for an engineering organization that has just as much a passion for building high quality software as you do? Do you want to be part of a high energy, super smart, dynamic agile team, rapidly building new functionality each sprint?
We are looking for a talented web developer with strong experience in the latest web technologies (AJAX, client-side MVC, Templating, Closure, etc). You know how to write client code that keep pages lightweight, is maintainable over time, and performs well. You understand complex HTML and CSS layouts and how to target your code to run on multiple browsers. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that ships software to production on a regular schedule (monthly) yet maintains a high quality bar through a maniacal attention to TDD, testability and test automation.
- Test client code using frameworks such as qUnit, jsUnit, etc
- Handle ambiguity, get things done, and learn new technologies as necessary
- Participate in code-review sessions to identify potential problem areas and suggest alternative solutions.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility (IE7+, Firefox, and Chrome)
- Experience with C# and ASP.NET would be beneficial
· Experience with developing RESTful APIs would be beneficial