Exchange Administrator (closed)
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.SUMMARY
The primary purpose of the System Analyst III position is to act as a senior messaging administrator (Exchange 2010), participating in the planning and execution of an Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010 migration. In addition the administrator will assist in the long-term systems planning and resolution of complex systems problems.
• Provides leadership and guidance as a senior administrator to other administrators and/or project team members. Leadership and guidance will span technical areas as well as project planning, project/process analysis, process development, process control, communications, documentation and other departmental needs as they arise.
• Provide recommendations and options to management on various projects within the department, as well as analysis and solution options to complex systems problems.
• Provide leadership and stability during system crisis, guiding team members through approved solutions and follow-through.
• Good planning skills and working knowledge of Project Management basics. Must be able to develop project and/or process implementation plans with minimal supervision from management.
• Multi-tasking skills. Must be able to run and/or participate within several project tracks simultaneously.
• Must have ability to participate and effectively contribute to long-range tactical planning sessions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be comfortable making presentations to small-to-medium groups.
• Team oriented/ team builder/ team leadership
• Must be adaptable. Must have the ability to switch priorities with little warning.
• Dependable/ mature. Must know to take time to make the right decision.
• Act as an active participant/contributor. Must be at ease presenting, explaining, and defending the differing approaches to a problem.
• Goal/Procedure/Process Oriented. Must be able to work within and support a structured environment.
• Must have the discipline necessary to stay within the department change management guidelines.
• Provides 24/7 support through on-call rotations. Respond to server outages, notify appropriate personnel, and create appropriate post-outage reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION Preferred: MCSA/MCSE on Windows Server 2007, MCTS/MCITP on Server 2008, MCITP for Enterprise Messaging Administrator.
EXPERIENCE Required: Nine years experience in analysis/design/project management/programming with four years in systems analysis and the remainder in programming. May substitute required education degree with additional years of equivalent experience on a one to one basis.
Must have hands on experience with Microsoft Exchange 2007, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory Integrated DNS, Powershell. Preferred: The required experience plus experience with Exchange 2010. Microsoft Lync Server highly desired. ActiveSync and other mobile computing platform experience desired.
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.