Telephonic Registered Nurse (closed)
Telephonic Registered Nurse Opportunity in Columbia, SC
Kelly Healthcare Resources
Kelly Healthcare Resources (KHR) is a specialty service of Kelly Services, Inc., a leader in providing workforce solutions. Launched in 1999, KHR services all levels of healthcare specialists and professionals in the following disciplines: medical laboratory, medical device, pharmacy and pharmacology, dental, nursing, allied health, behavioral health, healthcare billing/coding, utilization, case management, occupational health, special education, and physical therapy. Visit www.kellyhealthcare.com.
Current Needs: Currently seeking an experienced Telephonic Registered Nurse in Columbia, SC. This is a full time, first shift, 4 month contract position.
- Reviews and evaluates medical or behavioral eligibility regarding benefits and clinical criteria by applying clinical expertise, administrative policies, and established clinical criteria to service requests or provides healthmanagement program interventions
- Utilizes clinical proficiency and claims knowledge/analysis to assess, plan, implement, health coach, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate medical necessity and/or care plan compliance, options, and services required to support members in managing their health, chronic illness, or acute illness
- Utilizes available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes
- Working knowledge of word processing software
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively, and make sound decisions
- Good judgment skills
- Demonstrated customer service, organizational, and presentation skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in spelling, punctuation, and grammar skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Ability to persuade, negotiate, or influence others
- Analytical or critical thinking skills
- Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information with discretion
Education & Certification License Requirements:
- 5 Years clinical experience
- Current and active licensed Registered Nurse in the state of South Carolina required
In addition to working with the worlds most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can participate in the following benefits:
- Highly competitive pay
- Access to eLearning
Application & Contact Info:
For immediate consideration, click the "Let's Chat" button or apply directly online at www.kellyservices.com.
Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world class staffing on a temporary, temporary to hire and direct hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 550,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2011 was $5.6 billion. Visit www.kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter. Click to download The Talent Project, our free iPad app.
Kelly Services: Celebrating 64 Years
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.