Lead Identity Engineer - Frederick MD (US OR GC) (closed)
Information Systems & Technology organization is seeking a Lead Identity & Access Engineer to join the Identity and Access Management team. Specific duties of this position will include designing and planning key initiatives in directory security, consolidation and policy creation.
Duties will include:
- Design and plan key initiatives in directory security, consolidation and policy creation.
- Perform comparative analysis on multiple technologies and vendor offerings and access fit to function for incorporation into Bechtel?s infrastructure.
- Perform research and develop technical guidance in the areas of Active Directory, Proxy Services, Identity Federation, Identity Life Cycle Management, Two Factor Authentication, Virtual Directories, Central Authorization and Web and API publication platforms.
- Provide technical mentorship to the identity team members.
- Manage all aspects of assigned projects.
- Ability to plan and schedule of all phases of assigned projects, serve as primary customer contact and liaison, ensure level of technical quality is achieved and maintained and coordinate resource allocation.
- Define system specifications in cooperation with Infrastructure Engineering and IT management, working within the boundaries of system capabilities and functionalities.
- Facilitating requirements gathering sessions, writing well-defined statements of work and specification documents, and driving projects to successful deployment by leveraging internal resources.
- Provide strategic guidance to the Identity team and Infrastructure Engineering teams on industry best practices and available commercial tool sets.
- Minimum 8+ years of IT experience with 2 years of experience managing a global AD environment and its users.
- 2+ years experience working in access controls or other relevant information security experience.
- Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign on (SSO), and security concepts.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred.
- Experience in technical project management, implementing project implementations, to include specifications, implementation, reporting, cost and schedule management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience utilizing core security principles.
- Should have a thorough working knowledge of Identity and Access management tools and their functions/features.
- Should be able to review, understand, analyze and document the requirements for I&AM systems.
- Capability to comprehend and effectively translate customer's requirements into functional technical specifications.
- Must be confident and at ease dealing with a variety of personalities, both internally and externally.
- Must possess excellent analytical skills allowing for thorough consideration of all aspects associated with project implementation(s).
- Solid knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools.
- Proven project management experience with excellent communication skills and ability to manage multiple, and sometimes conflicting, priorities.
- Experience with Identity Federation.
- Experience with SmartCards and RSA SecurID preferred.
- Experience with virtual directories is preferred.
- Good time management skills with a focus on quality service and deliverables.
- Demonstrated project management experience with implementing IT projects.
- Ability to coordinate and direct the efforts in a global team environment.
- Qualify to be an Enterprise Administrator, which requires Microsoft certification in either Windows 2003 or Windows 2008 server technologies is desirable.
Mathur, Senior Technical Recruiter
1445 Research Blvd., Suite 300 | Rockville, MD 20850
Mobile: 301.367.6706 | Fax: 301.721.1730
Please join my LinkedIn group: IT Jobs
New York/New Jersey Metro | Philadelphia,
PA | Washington D.C.
Metro | Seattle, WA