Sr Java Developer- Flex- Swing- NYC- Asset Management Firm (closed)
Senior Java Developer – Equities- Java- Swing Flex
Sr. Java Developer will play a key role in Equity International Crossing Engine Technical Architecture, design and development for major buy-side firm.
- Develop and enhance UI and back end components for the Custom Front Office Equity Trading applications.
- Build and deployment automation
- Resolve production issues as and when required.
- Help with infrastructure upgrades, release and deployment.
Targeted Skills & Competencies:
- Strong experience with core Java and Swing/Netbeans UI technologies, JMS, multi-threading
- Good overall experience and understanding of Java and J2EE platform, and related tools and libraries such as Development tools, design/UML tools, profiling/tuning tools, build/deploy tools (ANT) etc.
- Experience with Unix environment and shell scripting
- Any experience with Adobe Flex is a plus.
- Understanding of equity trading systems helpful.
- Attention to detail and ability to write quality technical documents.
- A software developer at heart and willingness to produce quality code.
This is a long term relationship expected to go deep into 2013.