Information Security Architect (closed)
How to Apply:
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com.
Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: Information Security Architect (#51101-MH1588)
Our clients’ Information Security Office seeks an Information Security Architect to join its dynamic and high-performing team. This position is accountable for defining security strategy, setting direction, conducting risk assessments and project consulting, and providing security solutions to protect intellectual property across the global IT environment.
- Development and execution on security strategies to provide direction and focus of security efforts.
- Partnering with other IT and Business Teams to ensure understanding of and alignment with their business goals.
- Partnering with stakeholders to develop Security Policies and Standards globally.
- Drive collaboration with other IT and global functions.
- Perform Risk Assessments, Vendor Assessments, and documentation of recommendations.
- Ability to execute on a strategy, drive a project, and ensure implementation and transition to operational support.
- Presentations and proposals to management and peers on security direction and recommendations.
- Highly technical across a broad range of computing platforms and network protocols.
- Knowledge and/or experience in several or more of the following technologies: Firewalls, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Email Security, Endpoint Security, DNS, Web Content Filtering, SEIM, AV, Certificate Authority, encryption, and application security tools.
- Possess strong presentation skills including development of slides and delivery of content
- Applied experience with information security policy and standard development and enforcement
- Experiencing driving a project from the inception of a strategy, definition of requirements, product selection, implementation, and into operational support. This would include project management and organizational skills.
- Applied knowledge of 3rd party security architecture models and assessment models.
- Knowledge and experience with Risk Assessment methodologies
- Strong foundational knowledge of all domains of security.
- Experience developing security strategies and designs to address connectivity from high risk regions
- Experience with internal segmentation approaches
- Experience with VDI solutions and the security capabilities of such solutions
- Expert level knowledge of security architectural designs, requirements development, and solutions definition.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations targeted to either end users or senior management
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed organization
- Ability to define the approach for and drive implementation of secure designs and recommendations through risk assessments, project consulting, or project ownership.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong written skills and presentation skills
- Minimum of 10 years of Information Security experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CISSP or equivalent experience
- Process oriented and strong documentation skills.
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with matching contribution
- Life Insurance
- PTO/Benchtime/NetEffects University
Do you know someone that is a good fit for this position? Call us today 636-237-1000 to learn more about our referral program. Just ask to speak with an available recruiter for more details.
Our client was recently voted one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Fortune Magazine and was honored in Magazine’s CIO 100 Awards. Through core values like transparency and integrity, they foster an honest and open working environment. Our client allows their employees to take ownership of their work, providing both guidance and the ability to succeed with hard work and results. They are constantly looking for ways to improve using their IT department and rely on their staff to bring fresh creative ideas to the table. Talk to one of our professional recruiters today to learn about how you can become a part of their team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please refer to http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/32485/jobs for a complete listing of our open positions. Thank you once again for your time and consideration!