Staffing Services Coordinator (closed)
The World’s largest search engine company based in Dublin are currently recruiting for Staffing Services Coordinator
Contract Role – 11 months – 15.90 per hour!!
You will provide support to the Staffing function in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process.
In this role you will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and potential candidates/applicants across Europe, Middle East and Africa and gain insight into Engineering, Product and the Sales world.
You will contribute to the overall success of the Staffing group by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the recruiting process.
• Excellent communicator who has experience presenting to different audiences.
• Solutions-focused individual with proven experience in process/program improvement, as well as a strong bias towards process optimization with the ability to manage a demanding client base.
• Strong team player who can remain positive during challenging assignments and balance priorities when necessary.
• Advanced MS Excel and Word skills coupled with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to quickly learn new tools.
• Ability to balance cyclical daily, weekly and monthly demands with project work.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment with high volume and complex demands
• Fluency in English and another European language
Kelly Services UK Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy