Executive Desktop Support Analyst (closed)
Prestigious Enterprise Organization is seeking an Executive Desktop Support Analyst to work at their corporate office doing desktop support as well as handle the owners of the companies technology/home offices. The Executive Desktop Support Analyst is primarily responsible for providing technical on-site and remote support to the Owners, their families and their assistants, as well as executive and corporate desktop support. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with exceptional problem solving skills, excellent customer service skills, and the ability to resolve complex problems and implement solutions with little or no guidance. This position will report to the IT Service Center Manager.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- The support of mobile devices including iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Blackberry, and Windows & Apple laptops and desktops.
- Audio visual system setup in residential and business environments: Crestron, Savant, Satellite TV, etc.
- Network configuration and problem solving in Windows, Apple, and Citrix environments (wired and wireless; residential and business).
- Manage Comcast, directTV, Cisco, ISP’s, vendors and contracts.
- Respond to Owner technology support issues at a moment’s notice and be on-call 24x7x365.
- Travel to and provide support of Owners' home offices concerning network and desktop services.
- Maintain asset management of Owners’ end-user devices (mobile, desktops and laptops).
- Provide accurate incident and problem management reporting as required by using ticketing system.
- Handle the efficient escalation of customer service and support issues to the appropriate IT team members.
- As a team member of the IT Service Center:
- Discuss with the team, and provide direct manager recommendation(s) for production support documentation including technical support documents and end-user instructions.
- Help evaluate and maintain policies and procedures to keep the Owners’ technology current and efficient, and present to direct manager.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with executive level support.
- A service-oriented attitude with the utmost discretion in handling sensitive/private technical issues and other matters.
- At least 2 years experience supporting end users and systems, both on-site and remotely (XP, Win7, OSX Leopard and later, Citrix, MS Products, Managing MS Exchange 2007/2010 and A/D accounts).
- Ability to work with little or no supervision from direct manager.
- Prior experience setting-up, installing, cabling, and maintaining executive home offices including all networking equipment (Apple, Cisco, VoIP).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, highly technical environment.
- Demonstrable strong Customer Service experience.
- Access to reliable transportation, 24x7x365.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- VoIP experience.
- Apple experience.