SEO Executive (closed)
Yorkshire based fashion retailer is looking for an experienced SEO Executive to join their busy digital team. The role is to manage the Search Engine Optimisation actvity for a number of their brands, optimising the organic search through on site optimisation, responsible for external PR and external link building activity. The role will also include working closely with the an external agency to manage the Paid Search account, ensuring all search engine activity is in synergy with the Online Marketing Plan.
1) Work in-line with the online marketing executives to ensure search engine activity follows latest trends from the online marketing plan.
2) Review both sites for website content and implement new content throughout to improve organic search.
3) Work with International teams and translation company to set up new guidelines and process to ensure product descriptions are optimized.
4) Where necessary, work with internal team and international team to ensure navigation and categorisation is suitable for the present marketplace.
5) Manage all technical recommendations with International development teams and take responsibility for working through new developments.
6) Manage external link building activity.
7) Build up blogger and online PR relationships, including bi-weekly online press release.
8) Analyse external factors and internal trends to establish actions to improve KPIs including incremental sales and other core metrics such as penetration, orders and conversion.
9) To review online customer buying behaviour through the use of web analytics tools to identify areas for improvement and recommend the most effective strategies to maximise performance.
10) Work alongside PPC agency to ensure adwords and ad's are in synergy with the organic search plan, following the brand strengths and key trends, season on season
For more information on this role please contact me at: email@example.com or for more roles like this follow me on Twitter: @recruiterdale or @mysocialMjobs