SAP Treasury Consultant
Top-tier Management Consulting firm is seeking SAP Treasury Consultants for direct-hire opportunities within their SAP practice.
Consultants will serve as an SAP Application Functional Specialist, providing application functional support and implementation in SAP Applications R/3, within the module area of Treasury (Cash and Liquidity, in-house cash, and bank communication). The SAP Specialist will be very knowledgeable with required SAP product module/suite business processes, navigation mechanics, and configuration requirements and integration with other modules and SAP's Business Warehouse. Additionally, will develop and maintain the configuration and functional design documents and support role based profile changes. The individual is expected to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes, etc.
No Sponsorship or 3rd Party. As the majority of work is performed at client sites with significant travel required (Monday – Thursday), applicants must live near major metropolitan airports. Preference given to Seattle, San Francisco, Denver, Dallas, Houston, Minneapolis, Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Washington DC, Atlanta, Orlando/Tampa.
To be considered, you must submit a resume in Word to David Maxwell, email@example.com. Resumes submitted are strictly confidential.
- Undergraduate degree required, additional graduate degree preferred
- At least 3 years experience in Hands on configuration of the Treasury module
- At least 2 years experience in 2 full project lifecycle implementations with the SAP Treasury module
- At least 2 years experience in ECC 6.0
- At least 2 years experience in Hands on configuration with SAP Finance
- Ability to travel Monday - Thursday
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent client-facing